Thursday, August 20, 2015

You Know I'm Not Dead

Dear readers,

I thought I'd clear a few things up: I'm not dead, I'm not deaf, and I can't do reviews until I finish a thesis.  The tinnitus ended, the hearing-loss was mostly non-permanent, and the posts were interrupted by studying philosophy full time, for which I'm now trying to gain a master of arts degree (thesis writing is time-consuming).  I'll be back some time next year after I get that degree, but in the mean time, I feel the need to mention that I just released my debut EP Early today (info: https://www.facebook.com/danieltrainormckinnonmusic).

I don't have a review for this one.  I'll let you be the judge...

   Best, and looking forward to coming back next year,

     -Daniel Trainor-Mckinnon, Track-By-Track

No comments:

Post a Comment